Code of Conduct
As a professional meeting planning company we are committed to conducting business practices that are the most professional within our industry. We consider these practices as our Code of Conduct.
We commit to:
- Honor all commitments, striving for clarity and mutual understanding through complete, accurate and timely communications, while respecting legal and contractual rights of others.
- Protect the confidentiality of privileged information received orally, in writing, or electronically to ensure the rights to privacy.
- Providing full disclosure of all incentives or prepayments, and accept no additional compensation or upgrades from Convention Bureaus or Hotels before first offering them to the customer.
- Represent and act within our areas of professional competency and authority honestly and without exaggeration, misrepresentation or concealment.
- Conduct our business in a manner that will reflect positively on our customers, vendors and Orlando Convention Aid.
- Actively pursue educational growth through training, sharing of knowledge, expertise and skills, to advance the meeting industry.
- Embrace and foster an inclusive business climate of respect for all peoples regardless of national origin, race, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental impairment.